Undo Stiffness: Side Lying Upper Back Rotations
During these times, we're all staying home more. Whilst this can keep us healthy from catching COVID, we should also maintain routines that can keep us healthy from muscle stiffness or pain.
Our clinic welcomes your visit; we adhere to the safest COVID measures. Based in Burwood, clients living in Ashfield, Strathfield and Croydon find us a convenient choice for their physio advice.
For those of you who prefer to stay at home, we hope to provide a few tips to help you stay comfortable.
Side Lying Upper Back Rotations
1. Lie on your side
2. Bend and bring top knee up to level of hips
3. Hold the top knee down using your bottom hand
4. Keep legs and low back still
5. Rotate upper back by moving your top arm and shoulder blade back behind you towards the ground
6. Feel a stretch through the upper back, shoulder blade and chest
Is your body not feeling its best?
Energise Therapy Clinic provides remedial massage, physiotherapy and acupuncture services. Located in Burwood, we are a convenient health clinic for people based in Ashfield, Strathfield, Croydon and surrounding suburbs.